Sonic-X Short Sonic-X Short

Pretty sweet!

Made me laugh when he somehow ends up jumping to the moon for no particular reason :p I like how you actually show it's Sonic at the end, was a very nice touch :)

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

It's been a long wait...

...but damn if I'm not still excited that this masterpiece will be out this year! If the trailer is anything to go by - the wait will have been worth it!

Sonic Oddball Crackups Sonic Oddball Crackups

Hehe

Is it just me or is Sonic made from high explosives? :p

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Thank you!

I have been waiting for part 3 for quite a while and I am glad to see that I was not disappointed in the slighest. Kudos to your re-animation of your old movie and I hope you will put your artistic skills to use in future submissions!

Seriously, I've been checking the portal daily for the last fortnight waiting for this!

Chakra-X responds:

lol sorry I disappointed you in the last week. If I had submitted it earlier, it would have been unpolished and buggy :X. Thanks for the review!

Sonic Shorts Collection Sonic Shorts Collection

Hehe very nice!

Was a great collection! I also found the secret one you stuck in. For those looking for it, from "Sonic Coffee" move your mouse left to find an invisible button. The secret one is the 2nd best imo after Sonic and the Balloon :p

Grats on a great submission!

B_C

Magic Rick (clay) Magic Rick (clay)

Hehe nice

But can you say 'bluescreen'? :)

Benny_Creations

GAMECUBICLE responds:

It wasnt done with a bluescreen

The 5 Shades of Green The 5 Shades of Green

FRICKIN AWESOME (lol)

I may not have made it as a co-author, but that’s not gonna stop me saying THIS COLLAB IS BRILLIANT! :D

Mynamewontfitin: great nuke explosion and I love the plane crashing at the beginning.

Greedom: Brilliant, though the music near the end crackled my speakers a bit O_o

-cook-: very cool animating, and a bit sad too, though I laughed at the time :P

Twinsen: It was good, if a little unclear at times, plus it went on a bit too long imo. Still good though :)

Elkrobber: uh…odd, but I guess you did very well :)

Omnilurk: Interesting fight scene, wish it could have been longer though :(

API667: Good stick fight, if a little short. Shame there was no music…

ReNaeNae: Personally I think the best made one. Beautiful :)

Valtrix: Yours is my personal favourite :D Great job and nice meaning!

SkyRocket: Interesting, not entirely sure what to put lol

RuneAura: It was ok, but it looked a bit too tweened for my liking. Good job though :)

And finally: Benny_Creations: Perfect! Rofl j/k I still wanna see ppl beat all 8 levels :P

Congrats to all of us, we should all be really proud of this :D

Benny_Creations :D

FLY (5 Shades of Green) FLY (5 Shades of Green)

Much better on this quality!

Good luck Twinsen! I hope we do well on the actual thing too :)

orb responds:

yeah. good job on seeing it so soon benny :) we added a loader so that on the full one it's full quality too :)

Sweet Mother of Vartan Sweet Mother of Vartan

Very good

Great animation and clear sound, nice job! :D

Trials of the Spiderman Trials of the Spiderman

Amazingly great!

I'm a big spiderman fan and i found this tribute great! I hope you'll do another some day :D On another note, I'm the 5,000th person to vote on your movie! :D And I gave it a 5, raising it to 4.01

Again, great job, keep it up!

Benny_Creations